B.s. in Theatre Arts
- Have successfully completed high school or equivalent studies.
- Meet all criteria established by UANL's current standards and procedures.
- Take the Admission Test EXANI-II, established by the National Center for the Evaluation of Higher Education (CENEVAL), the Selection Test, and the Humanities Diagnostic Test.
- Pass the introductory course for freshman students with at least 90 percent of attendance.
|Professional, university, and independent theatre||Acting and character development Directing of mise-en-scène design and organization Assistance in directing, rehearsals, staging, and prompting Production Coproduction|
|Induction training videos for business, education, and advertising||Acting Directing Assistance|
|Print and digital mass media||Acting Directing Assistance TV presenting or hosting Acting in series and commercials Writing (critiques, articles, and interviews)|
|Production companies||Dubbing in series and commercials|
|Public and private educational institutions||Teaching Working as a judge in competitions at theatre events, festivals, and symposiums|
|Public and private cultural promotion departments||Management of play production, presentation, and promotion Coordination of show productions|
|Theaters, forums, auditoriums, and outdoor spaces||Management Administration Promotion Production|
- Have completed the 176 total credits of the academic program.
- Have concluded the academic program in a minimum of 8 semesters or a maximum of 16 semesters.
- Have carried out the mandatory learning service.
- Master a second language other than Spanish.
- Meet all criteria established by UANL current standards and procedures.
- Attend the graduation ceremony.
CIEES Level 1
Interinstitutional Committees for the Evaluation of Higher Education
Accreditors that belong to the Council for the Accreditation of Higher Education (COPAES)
Council for the Accreditation of Higher Education in Arts
Validity of accreditation
June 2th, 2020
Posted by: Dirección del Sistema de Estudios de Licenciatura