B.s. in Industrial Design
- Have successfully completed high school or equivalent studies.
- Meet all criteria established by UANL
- Students must take the Admission Test EXANI-II, established by the National Center for the Evaluation of Higher Education (CENEVAL) and obtain the minimum passing score as indicated by the school.
- Take introductory courses
|Business sector, entrepreneurship, and freelance work.||Design and development of new products Project and resource management in manufacturing systems Design research and criticism Marketing and advertising Packaging design Project registration and communication Raw materials purchasing Supervision of manufacturing processes Consulting Teaching Entrepreneurship in the design industry|
- Have completed the 220 total credits of the academic program.
- Have concluded the academic program in a minimum of 10 semesters or a maximum of 20 semesters.
- Have carried out the mandatory learning service.
- Master a second language other than Spanish.
- Meet all criteria established by UANL's current standards and procedures.
- Attend the graduation ceremony.
- Submit a CD with the final project at the Center for Information of the School of Architecture.
CIEES Level 1
Interinstitutional Committees for the Evaluation of Higher Education
Accreditors that belong to the Council for the Accreditation of Higher Education (COPAES)
Mexican Council for the Accreditation of Design Programs
Validity of accreditation
January 15th, 2023
Posted by: Dirección del Sistema de Estudios de Licenciatura