Bachelor in Contemporary Dance
- Have successfully completed high school or equivalent studies.
- Meet all criteria established by UANL current standards and procedures.
- Take the Admission Test EXANI-II, established by the National Center for the Evaluation of Higher Education (CENEVAL), the Admission Test, and the Humanities Diagnostic Test.
- Attend and pass the introductory course for freshman students and the medical evaluation by the School of Performing Arts.
- Take the dance aptitude test.
- Submit a medical certificate issued by a public health institution.
|Institutional, professional, and independent contemporary dance companies||Acting and dancing in choreographies, shows, big productions, musicals, and plays Management Assistance in choreography directing and design Rehearsal coordination|
|Public and private cultural spaces; theatre; films; mass media; public and private schools; dance academies; institutional, professional, and independent dance companies; dance promotion institutions||Art project development Directing Choreography design Screenwriting Scenography and lighting design Makeup and costume design Assistance in music composition Event management Art project promotion|
|Public and private educational institutions||Teaching Development and analysis of dance teaching methods Working as a judge in competitions at theatre events, festivals, and symposiums|
- Have completed the 176 total credits of the academic program.
- Have concluded the academic program in a minimum of 8 semesters or a maximum of 16 semesters.
- Have carried out the mandatory learning service.
- Master a second language other than Spanish.
- Meet all criteria established by UANL current standards and procedures
- Fill out the graduation survey.
- Attend the graduation ceremony.
CIEES Level 1
Interinstitutional Committees for the Evaluation of Higher Education
Accreditors that belong to the Council for the Accreditation of Higher Education (COPAES)
Council for the Accreditation of Higher Education in Arts
Validity of accreditation
June 2th, 2020
Posted by: Dirección del Sistema de Estudios de Licenciatura