Application for International Students
UANL, through the Department of Academic Exchange, offers the opportunity for academic stays to foreign students from partner institutions.
Call for applications:
January 3 to May 27, 2022.
Term: June-December 2022
Undergraduate qualification requirements:
- Fill out the admission application for exchange students
- Application Letter
- Academic transcript (courses taken and grades received)
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Psychological testing
- Certificate of good health
- Copy of passport
- Certificate of Spanish level B2
- Criminal record checks
- Two letters of recommendation
- Photo JPEG format
The home university must send all documents to Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon via e-mail in PDF format, and documents must be translated into Spanish. Please write to Incoming Students with Griselda Anaid Garcia Medina. Email address: email@example.com. Do not send documents by traditional mail. Submission of partial or incomplete documents will not be considered.
* SARS-CoV-2 vaccination certificate.
* PCR test with the negative result – within 2 days before flight departure.
* Quarantine on arrival, 14 days.
* International health insurance (COVID-19 treatment, repatriation, psychological and dental assistance must be covered).
*Once you have been accepted by UANL it is important to apply for a student visa issued in your home country.
Once all the requirements have been met, the student will be nominated to the school of his or her choice and will be required to complete the letter of admission.
Posted by: Dirección de Intercambio Académico