The Department of Student Affairs offers specialized services and support to high school, undergraduate, and graduate students from all semesters. Likewise, it develops nationally and internationally relevant projects for students with the help of other internal departments and external institutions.
The Department of Student Affairs:
- Addresses and meets the needs of students.
- Encourages the integration of different student groups.
- Makes strategies for its different lines of work.
- Supports student representatives in projects or activities.
- Ensures the quality of its processes and services.
- Collaborates with other institutions in projects of national and international importance.
- Promotes social responsibility among students.
- Designs work, training, and team-building activities for student representatives.
- Manages the projects and intellectual input of former student leaders through the UANL Fellowship.
- Coordinates the external support to the development of projects.
Posted by: Department of Student Affairs