Master's Degree Examination Certificate
- Asignado a
1. Official letter issued by the School to the Office of the Registrar to authorize the applicant’s master’s degree examination certificate procedure. The official letter must be stamped and signed (6 months of validity).
2. Current birth certificate (original and copy). All information on the birth certificate must be legible and with no alterations (international students should bring only a copy).
3. Current and legible transcript of master’s degree (original and copy). The transcript must be certified and complete. If the applicant has transfer credits equivalency, associated documents must be included.
4. Copy of the undergraduate degree certificate.
5. Undergraduate degree certificate validated (original and letter size copy). Only for students from schools that do not belong to UANL.
NOTE. - If the undergraduate degree certificate has transfer credits from another academic institution, the applicant must bring the original, partial and validated certificate issued by the academic institution in which he/she took partial studies.
6. Professional license (original and copy of both sides). Copy should have both sides of the license at the top of the page.
7. Enlargement of the Personal Number (CURP) to half letter size. It can be printed from www.renapo.gob.mx
8. Copy of all tuition and fees receipts for graduate studies.
9. The applicant must go to the windows B1 to B4 to check his/her documents.
10. The applicant must pay the fees established by the General Treasury Department for the final exam and photographs.
11. The applicant must go to the Photography Services Desk for Academic Documents to have his/her photo taken and printed. Formal dress code (See details on the corresponding links.)
12. If the applicant’s option is thesis, please bring a copy of the thesis in a CD to the 'Raul Rangel Frias' University Library Department of Acquisitions. The applicant must go to the windows B1 to B4 in order to bring the delivery receipt of the thesis and a copy of the front page of the thesis.
13. In-person procedure.
14. Copy of official ID.