- Asignado a
1. Official letter issued by the School to the Office of the Registrar to authorize the applicant’s doctoral examination certificate procedure. The official letter must be stamped and signed (6 months of validity).
2. Official letter issued by the School to the Office of the Registrar where the name and length of the applicant’s research work are specified on.
3. Current birth certificate (original and copy). All information on the birth certificate must be legible and with no alterations (international students should bring only a copy).
4. Professional license of undergraduate degree (original and copy of both sides). Copy should have both sides of the license at the top of the page.
5. Copy (letter size) of undergraduate degree certificate.
6. Undergraduate degree certificate validated (original and copy). Only for students from schools that do not belong to UANL.
NOTE. - If the undergraduate degree certificate has transfer credits from another academic institution, the applicant must bring the original, partial and validated certificate issued by the academic institution in which he/she took partial studies.
7. Enlargement of the Personal Number (CURP) to half letter size. It can be printed from www.renapo.gob.mx
8. Copy of all tuition and fees receipts of graduate studies.
9. The applicant must go to the windows B1 to B4 to check his/her documents.
10. A copy of the front page of the thesis.
11. Proof of thesis delivery from the ‘Raul Rangel Frias’ University Library Department of Acquisitions.
12. The applicant must pay the fees established by the General Treasury Department for the doctoral final exam and photographs.
13. The applicant must go to the Photography Services Desk for Academic Documents to have his/her photo taken and printed. Formal dress code (see details on the appropriate link.)
14. In-person procedure.
15. Copy of official I