Professional Examination Certificate
- Asignado a
Official letter issued by the school to the Office of the Registrar authorizing the process for the applicant’s professional examination certificate issuance. The letter must be sealed and signed (6 months of validity).
- Birth certificate (original and copy). All information on the birth certificate must be legible and with no alterations (international students bring only a copy).
- Copy of junior high school certificate (both sides).
- Legible and recently issued high school transcript (original and copy). If the applicant has transfer credits from another institution, associated documents must be included.
- Legalized high school diploma (original and copy of both sides). This requirement is exclusively for students from schools that do not belong to UANL
NOTE. - If the high school diploma includes courses taken at another academic institution, the student must bring the original, partial and validated certificate issued by the academic institution in which he/she took partial studies.
- Current and legible high school transcript (original and copy). It must be complete and certified. If the applicant has transfer credits from another institution, associated documents must be included.
- Letter of release of social service. (Original and copy).
- Copy of the Personal Number (CURP). It can be printed from the website www.renapo.gob.mx)
- The applicant must go to windows B1 to B4 located on the ground floor in the south wing of the UANL Central Administration Offices to check his/her documents.
- Pay the professional exam and photographs fees established by the General Treasury Department.
- Go to the Photography Desk for Academic Documents to have his/her photo taken and printed. Dress formally (see details on dress code in the appropriate link).
- In-person procedure.
- Copy of official ID.