Servicios en línea

Name correction certificate

Academic exchange
Asignado a


1. Birth certificate, both original and copy.
2. Junior High certificate, both original and copy.
3. Certified transcripts of High School or Undergraduate School (Official).
4. Certified High School certificate, both original and copy (External students)
5. Original and copy of judgment for change or correction.
6. Go to windows B1 to B4 for document revision and payment authorization.
7. All documents must have the correct name of the applicant.
8. Make payment established by the General Treasury Department of UANL.

Ligas relacionadas