- Academic exchange
- Asignado a
- CREPUQ (only in the province of Quebec, Canada): this program covers all academic disciplines.
- CONAHEC (in the United Stated and Canada): this program covers all academic disciplines.
- DAAD's scholarship program from the German Government.
- By agreement: financial aid is awarded through MOUs established between UANL and partner institutions
1st Call: January 8–March 14, 2014 July–December 2014
2nd Call: June 3–August 15, 2014 January–June 2015
- Application form with the student's photo and credit transfer form.
- Letter of support from the Dean of the student's current undergraduate school.
- The student must be studying the 5° semester with a minimum GPA of 85.
- A letter issued by the School's Secretary for Academic Affairs validating the student's GPA.
- Academic Transcript (certified).
- Letter of intent from the student explaining why he/she is interested in the academic exchange program (To whom it may concern letter) and his/her curriculum vitae.
- Proof of language proficiency. TOEFL IBT - or Official TOEFL ---> 80 points required; French DELF - -> B2 required; German ---> level B2 required (upper intermediate). You must prove your competence in the language from the geographical zone of destination, regardless of the language in which classes are taught.
- Copy of passport and personal number (CURP).
- Syllabus of the courses at the host university. The student has to take at least 3 courses that can be transferable (30 credits).
- Analytical content of each of the courses that will be taught at the host university.
- Copy of the visa application form (after approval).
General medical and psychological examination (after approval).