- Academic exchange
- Asignado a
UANL students have the opportunity to spend up to one academic year at one of the national universities included in the National Mobility Network Program of the National Association of Universities and Higher Education Institutes (ANUIES, by its Spanish name) and through MOUs established between universities.
Convocatoria para intercambios nacionales 2014
Enrollment period Exchange period
1st Call: January 8th to March 14th, 2014 July-December 2014
2nd Call: June 3rd to August 15th, 2014 January-June 2015
1. UANL application form.
2. Letter of support from the school’s dean.
3. Letter issued by the Office of the Vice President for Academics validating the GPA.
4. GPA of 85 or more. (Scale from 70 to 100)
5. Academic Transcript (certified).
6. Letter of intent from the student explaining why he/she is interested in the academic exchange program, and his/her curriculum vitae.
7. Official certificate of language proficiency.
8. Copy of Mexican passport.
9. Letter from the Vice President for Academics or Career Coordinator validating the Academic Exchange and certifying the subjects that the student will take at the host university.
10. Syllabus of the course at the host university.
11. List of the subjects the student will take at the host university.
12. Copy of personal number (CURP).
For further information contact:
Telephone: 8329-4000 ext. 6588
NOTE: All procedures must be personally carried out in the UANL Department of Academic Exchange, located in the 5th Floor of the 'Raul Rangel Frias' University Library, Alfonso Reyes No. 4000 N Col. Regina. Zip Code 64290. Phone. (81) 8329-4000 ext. 6588. email@example.com