Servicios en línea

Certificado de Estudios Completo o Parcial

Academic exchange
Asignado a

Requirements for Complete or Partial Studies Transcript of High School, Undergraduate, Specialization and/or Master’s Degree. 


  1. Recent and legible transcript complete or incomplete with no alterations. (In case of incomplete transcript, the maximum should be two weeks after the issued date).
  2. If the applicant has credit transfer, associated documents must be included.
  3. The applicant must go to the windows B1 to B4 for the revision of documents and payment authorization. 
  4. The applicant must make the payment established by the General Treasury Department for the Transcripts and photos taking.
  5. The applicant must go to the Photography Services Desk for Academic Documents for having his/her photo taken and printed. 

Ligas relacionadas